Brad has been involved in General Aviation in the Phoenix area since the early ’80’s. While attending ASU, he got his start aviation by fueling aircraft at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport for Sawyer Aviation and Arizona Jet, earning enough to allow him to obtain his Private Pilot Certificate. He has since served as Flight / Charter Department Manager for Westwind Aviation, Executive Vice President / Training Center Director for DGV Holdings, Inc. dba Pan Am International Flight Academy and General Manager / Flight Operations Manager for Cutter Aviation. He currently serves as General Manager of Arizona Flight Training Center.
Additionally, Brad has been a professional photographer since the early ’80’s. Specializing in outdoor portraits, he as also done weddings, real estate, ad photography and sporting events.
- Brad holds a Private Pilot, Airplane Single-Engine and Multi-Engine Land, Instrument Airplane Certificate and FAR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate and a Ground Instructor certification.
- He served on the Board of Directors of the Arizona Business Aviation Association and the AZBAA Scholarship Committee from 2006 – 2016.
- He serves on the Board of Directors for the Mountain Ridge High School Band Aides, a 501(c)(3) corporation.
- He is a volunteer for the National Weather Service’s Skywarn program.
- He is a certified USA Archery Level 3 Coach and, in his spare time, coaches kids and adults in competitive archery.